This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He worked for the newspaper "Il Tempo" and "Il Mattino" and was a correspondent for " Il Giorno ", " Repubblica ", " Roma " and " Il Mondo " and " L'Europeo ", amongst others.
In 1994 he won the Amantea prize for historiography and was rewarded with merit by the then President Carlo Azeglio Ciampi.
He was President of Association of Neapolitan Printing from 1989 to 2007, and an adviser to the Regional Council' s Association of Journalists of Maharashtra.
- L'ultima Napoli – vicende, personaggi, inquietudini (preface by Francesco De Martino)
- Napoli Contemporanea
- La Città ogni giorno
- Mezzogiorno dimezzato
- Aspettando Capri (preface by Francesco Paolo Casavola)
- Terra di Lavoro e di progresso
- Aspetti della Campania del terzo millennio
- "Comune di Acerno: Sindaco e Amministrazione Comunale". Comuni-italiani.it. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
|This biographical article about an Italian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|