|Founded||2000 in Florence|
|Founder||Ermanno Scervino & Toni Scervino|
|Brands||Ermanno Scervino, Ermanno Scervino Lingerie and Beachwear, Ermanno Scervino Junior, Scervino Street|
In 2000, Toni Scervino and Ermanno Scervino founded the fashion brand Ermanno Scervino. Ermanno Scervino launched the own label after living in New York City, where he was discovered by Andy Warhol.
The fashion line's women's collection debuted at Milan Fashion Week in 2003 with the Fall/Winter 2003/04 collection. The men's collection was launched in 2002 and made its first appearance as the guest of honor at Pitti Immagine in 2005. The first runway debut for the men's collection was in Milan during the Men's Fashion Week in 2008. In addition to a men's and women's ready to wear collection, in 2004 the Ermanno Scervino Junior collection was created.
In 2007, the Ermanno Scervino Lingerie and Beachwear line was created in partnership with ViaMazzini, who distributes and produces the collections. The lingerie collection was launched in the fall/winter 2008-09 campaign and the beachwear collection was launched in the spring/summer 2009 campaign.
In 2013, Ermanno Scervino launched Scervino Street, a line of leather accessories, as a license with ABC Spa Company. That January, Ermanno Scervino was the guest of honor of the 83rd edition of Pitti Immagine uomo. He presented the fashion line's men's collection and the women's pre-collection during the event in the context of the Salone dei Cinquecento in Palazzo Vecchio, the town hall of Florence.
In June 2014, to mark the Firenze Hometown of Fashion (Pitti Immagine Uomo 86) initiative, Ermanno Scervino celebrated the 60th anniversary of the Centro di Firenze per la Moda Italiana, presenting the first Men's and Women's no season collection at Forte Belvedere. In September 2014, Ermanno Scervino hosted the closing gala dinner for the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation, which raises money for local charities through a celebrity charity event.
The company is headquartered in Grassina in Bagno a Ripoli, a region surrounding Florence, Italy. The headquarters house Ermmano Scervino's designer style offices, research labs, production workshops and administrative and commercial divisions. In April 2014, Ermanno Scervino had over 500 international points of sale, including 39 stores worldwide. It employs about 1200 workers worldwide. The company only manufactures its products in Italy.
Ermanno Scervino Lingerie and Beachwear
Ermanno Scervino Junior
The line includes a variety of clothing and accessories for girls that takes its inspiration from the adult's wardrobe
Scervino Street represents a line of handbags targeted at a younger clientele.
Over the years Ermanno Scervino has had international testimonials including Helena Christensen, Malgosia Bela, Bianca Balti, Teodora Richards, Alice Dellal, Jessica Miller, Dree Hemingway, Asia Argento, and Lindsey Wixson. The brand also collaborated with international photographers including Peter Lindbergh,Mario Sorrenti, Patrick Demarchelier, Paolo Roversi, and Francesco Carrozzini.
- Liroy Choufan (April 22, 2014). "Building Ermanno Scervino". Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- Tamsin Blanchard (July 29, 2014). "Ermanno Scervino: Florentine fashion for the 21st century". Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Ermanno Scervino". Archived from the original on February 9, 2015. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Exclusive interview with the designer Ermanno Scervino: I dare to challenge myself". April 21, 2014. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Ermanno Scervino: Maison". March 21, 2013. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Ermanno Scervino". Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Scervino Street". March 7, 2013. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- Emma Franceschini (June 3, 2014). "Ermanno Scervino conquest of Middle east". Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "L'innovazione di Scervino passa dall'artigianalità" (in Italian). Moda24. 2013-01-10. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- Helen Farrell (September 11, 2014). "Celebrity city VIPs attend major charity event". Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- Wang Mengyun (October 23, 2014). "Ermanno Scervino: induced superior Italian craftsmanship". Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- Eleonora Kihlberg (June 28, 2013). "The King of Rock Couture". Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Ermanno Scervino S/S 2010: Helena Christensen". December 1, 2010. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- "Malgosia Bela for Ermanno Scervino SS08". January 29, 2008. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- "Bianca Balti & Nathan Owens by Patrick Demarchelier for Ermanno Scervino F/W 2009". January 7, 2009. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- BarbaraSini (March 4, 2011). "Ermanno Scervino goes rock". Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- LaurenMilligan (July 20, 2012). "Scervino's Hemingway". Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- AlessandraTurra (July 17, 2013). "Asia Argento Fronts for Ermanno Scervino Campaign". Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- JessicaVince (July 15, 2014). "Lindsey Wixson Channels Italiano Glam For Ermanno Scervino Campaign". Archived from the original on February 11, 2015. Retrieved February 11, 2015.