Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ern or ERN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ern or ERN may refer to:
- Sea eagle, any bird of prey in the genus Haliaeetus, especially the white-tailed eagle H. albicilla
- Ern (given name)
- ERN1, a gene encoding the endoplasmic reticulum to nucleus signaling 1 protein
- Eritrean nakfa, the currency of Eritrea
- Error-related negativity, a component of an event-related potential in an electroencephalograph
- English Regions Network, an umbrella organization for England's regional assemblies
- Engenho da Rainha Station, subway station on the Rio de Janeiro Metro
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.