16 May 1940|
|Died||19 November 1982
Ernesto Colli (16 May 1940 – 19 November 1982) was an Italian film, television and stage actor.
Life and career
Born in Biella, Colli graduated from liceo classico, then he started acting in some amateur dramatics and starred in two lost Super 8 films. After one year of university he decided to abandon his studies to enroll the Fersen drama school in Rome.
A real life friend of Vittorio Gassman, Colli often acted alongside him, especially on stage, and he made his film debut playing a small role in the Gassman's film The Devil in Love.  He then appeared in a large number of movies and TV-series, even if usually in character roles.
- Deadly Inheritance (1968)
- The Conspiracy of Torture (1969)
- Spirits of the Dead (1969)
- Lady Caliph (1970)
- Caliber 9 (1972)
- The Infamous Column (1972)
- Winged Devils (1972)
- Torso (1973)
- Seven Hours of Violence (1973)
- Hospitals: The White Mafia (1973)
- Claretta and Ben (1974)
- The Peaceful Age (1974)
- Autopsy (1975)
- Meet Him and Die (1976)
- Free Hand for a Tough Cop (1976)
- Enrico Lancia, Roberto Poppi. Dizionario del cinema italiano: Gli artisti. Gli attori dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2003. ISBN 88-7742-261-0.
- p. m. "Cordoglio nel Biellese per l'improvvisa morte dell'attore Ernesto Colli". La Stampa (254). p. 18.