|Full name||Ernesto Goñi Ameijenda|
|Date of birth||13 January 1985|
|Place of birth||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2010||→ Nacional (loan)||16||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 June 2016.
Ernesto Goñi Ameijenda (born 13 January 1985) is an Uruguayan footballer who currently plays as a left back for Uruguayan club Racing Club de Montevideo. His nickname is "Teto", an abbreviation of his name.
Goñi was born in Montevideo. A Defensor Sporting youth graduate, he made his senior debut with Racing Club de Montevideo in 2005. In August of that year, he went on a trial at Italy's Sambenedettese Calcio, but nothing came of it.
On 8 January 2010 Goñi moved to Club Nacional de Football on loan. He returned to his parent club in January 2011, and in July of that year, moved abroad after agreeing to a deal with Argentine Primera B Nacional side Quilmes Atlético Club.
After achieving promotion to Primera División during his first season and being a regular starter afterwards, Goñi moved to Estudiantes de La Plata on 8 July 2013. After being sparingly used, he rescinded his link and moved to fellow league team Club Atlético Tigre on 28 January 2015.
- Racing Montevideo
- Segunda División Uruguay: 2007–08
- Copa Bimbo: 2010
- "Compatriotas en Italia: informe especial" [Compatriots in Italy: special report] (in Spanish). Tenfield. 26 July 2005. Archived from the original on 6 May 2012. Retrieved 9 January 2016.
- "Goñi sube por el lateral" [Goñi joins from the flanks] (in Spanish). Ovación Digital. 8 January 2010. Archived from the original on 14 April 2010. Retrieved 9 January 2016.
- "Estudiantes (LP): firmó Ernesto Goñi" [Estudiantes (LP): Ernesto Goñi signed] (in Spanish). ESPN. 8 July 2013. Retrieved 9 January 2016.
- "El marcador lateral Ernesto Goñi es el octavo refuerzo de Tigre" [Full back Ernesto Goñi is the eighth addition of Tigre] (in Spanish). ESPN. 28 January 2015. Retrieved 9 January 2016.
- "El lateral zurdo Ernesto Goñi se convierte en el segundo fichaje del mercado de invierno" [Left back Ernesto Goñi becomes the second winter signing] (in Spanish). Almería's official website. 8 January 2016. Retrieved 9 January 2016.