From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ernst Brenner (9 December 1856 – 11 March 1911) was a Swiss politician.
During his office time he held the following departments:
- Department of Justice and Police (1897 - 1900)
- Political Department as President of the Confederation (1901)
- Department of Justice and Police (1902 - 1907)
- Political Department as President of the Confederation (1908)
- Department of Justice and Police (1909 - 1911)
- Profile of Ernst Brenner with election results on the website of the Swiss Federal Council.
- Ernst Brenner in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
|President of the National Council
Jakob Huldreich Bachmann
|Member of the Swiss Federal Council
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ernst Brenner.|
|This article about a Swiss politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|