|1928 Amsterdam||Light heavyweight|
Ernst Pistulla (born November 28, 1906 in Goslar – September 14, 1944) was a German boxer who competed in the 1928 Summer Olympics. Pistulla was the Amateur German lightheavyweight champion in 1928. He won the silver medal in the light heavyweight class after losing the final against Víctor Avendaño.
- Defeated Leon Lucas (United States) points
- Defeated William Murphy (Ireland) points
- Defeated Karel Miljon (Netherlands) points
- Lost to Victorio Avendano (Argentina) points
- "Ernst Pistulla Olympic medals and stats". www.databaseolympics.com. Retrieved 2008-06-15.
|This biographical article related to a German boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|