From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erol Taş in 1964
28 February 1928|
|Died||8 November 1998
Erol Taş (28 February 1928 – 8 November 1998) was a Turkish film actor. He appeared in 220 films between 1957 and 1998. He starred in the 1964 film Susuz Yaz, which won the Golden Bear at the 14th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Revenge of the Snakes (1962)
- Stranger in the City (1962)
- Susuz Yaz (1964)
- The Hand That Feeds the Dead (1974)
- Lover of the Monster (1974)
- "Berlinale 1964: Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2010-02-20.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Erol Taş.|
|This article about a Turkish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|