Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up err or error in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Err is the verb form of error or mistake.
Err, err or ERR may also refer to:
- Lydie Err, a Luxembourgian politician
- Err, a fictional character in the animated comedy Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Err, Pyrénées-Orientales, a commune in the Pyrénées-Orientales department, France
- Errachidia Province, Morocco, by ISO 3166-2:MA code
- Errol Airport, municipal airport in Errol, New Hampshire, by IATA designator
- Piz d'Err, a mountain in the Albula Alps in Switzerland
Science and technology
- err, the ISO 639-1 alpha-2 code for the extinct Erre language
- err, a particular constructor in Tagged union data structures
- ERR, acronym for Estrogen related receptors, and particular members of the orphan nuclear receptor family:
- European Romantic Review, a scholarly peer-review journal devoted to the interdisciplinary study of nineteenth-century culture
- Edmonton Radial Railway, a former streetcar service in Edmonton, Alberta
- Eestimaa Rahvarinne, the Estonian Popular Front
- Eesti Rahvusringhääling, a publicly funded radio and television organization in Estonia
- Einsatzstab Reichsleiter Rosenberg, a Nazi organization which appropriated cultural property during World War II
- Epsilon Rho Rho, a fictional fraternity in the "Mars University" episode of Futurama
- Era Alaska, which uses the ICAO designation ERR
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Err.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.