From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erra can refer to:
- Erra (god), a Babylonian god
- Erra, Estonia, a settlement in Sonda Parish, Ida-Viru County, Estonia
- Erra, the purported home planet of the pleiadean aliens described by ufologist Billy Meier
- Pizzo Erra, a mountain in Switzerland
- Giancarlo Erra, founder of the Italian rock band Nosound
- Erra-Pater, an astrologer
- Erra (band), an American metalcore band
ERRA may refer to:
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013
- Energy Regulators Regional Association
- Earthquake Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Authority
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.