|Headquarters||Torrile, Parma, Italy|
|Products||Clothing, athletic shoes|
Erreà (pronounced [ɛr.re.ˈa]) is an Italian sports equipment company (association football, volleyball, basketball, rugby, fitness, running, underwear and leisurewear) supplier founded in Torrile, Italy in 1988. Erreà was the first Italian sportswear company to be accredited with the Oeko-tex standard certification, which assures that garments textiles are free from harmful chemicals.
- 1 Background
- 2 Player sponsorships
- 3 Team sponsorships
- 3.1 Basketball
- 3.2 Football
- 3.3 Charity's teams and Events
- 3.4 Players
- 3.5 Futsal
- 3.6 Handball
- 3.7 Rugby league
- 3.8 Rugby union
- 3.9 Volleyball
- 3.10 Others Sports Associations
- 3.11 Beach soccer
- 3.12 Floorball
- 3.13 Commonwealth Games
- 3.14 Olympic committees
- 3.15 Universities
- 3.16 American football
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Erreà is involved in a number of sports including football, volleyball, basketball, rugby union, rugby league, handball and baseball. Its current Serie A partners are Parma F.C., Atalanta B.C. and Delfino Pescara 1936.
Erreà entered the English football market in 1994, signing a deal with then Premier League side Middlesbrough that lasted for many years. The company's only other exposure to a Premier League audience began in 2011 when a deal was signed to supply Norwich City with equipment.
It celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2013 with the presentation of its key footballing clients' shirts for the next season. Parma, Atalanta, Norwich City, Brighton, Blackpool, Rayo Vallecano, Numancia, Alcorcón, ADO Den Haag and Nantes were the teams represented.
|This section may be slanted towards recent events. (August 2012)|
The following teams have worn kit manufactured by Erreà:
Erreà supplies official playing kit for the following national teams, clubs and leagues:
- Al-Masry SC
- Ismaily SC
- International Allies F.C.
- A.S.M.A. Dakar
- San Marcello
- Coton Sport FC de Garoua (2014–present)
- Saint George SC
- Mathare United F.C.
Charity's teams and Events
Others Sports Associations
- Assiocione Italiana Arbitri Pallavolo
- Italian Wheelchair Rugby's Federation
- Volleyball England Referees
- Manor Marussia F1 Team
- Swedish Canoe Federation
- Uganda Athletics Federation
Excludes articles found in Category:Sporting goods manufacturers of Italy.
- "Erreà Press :: sponsorship". Erreapress.it. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "Brief History of Football Kit Design - Historical Football Kits". Historicalkits.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "Norwich City launch new Errea Premier League kit with Italian football spoof". Daily Telegraph. 9 June 2011. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- "Prosegue La Festa Di Erreà Al Regio: Presentate Le Maglie Dei Club Stranieri" [Errea anniversary celebration continues: foreign club shirts presented]. FCParma.com. Parma F.C. 4 June 2013.
- "Festeggiati Ieri Sera Al Teatro Regio I 25 Anni Di Storia Di Errea'. Tanti Ospiti E Amici Uniti Per Celebrare Un Anniversario Speciale!". Erreà (in Italian). 2013-05-30. Archived from the original on 2013-06-11.
- "Errea to make new MK Dons kits from next season". citiblogmk.co.uk (Cityblog MK). 22 April 2015.
- "Port Vale sign new kit deal with Errea". StokeSentinel.co.uk (The Sentinel). 7 April 2014.
- "Parma". Colours-of-football.com. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- "Parma 2". Colours-of-football.com. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- "Le nuove maglie del Parma presentate tra i tifosi a Ravadese" [The new Parma shirts presented to fans in Ravadese]. 10 July 2011.
- WSL 2013
- Lincoln reach their pinnacle
- "Erreá Svensk Innebandys nya klädsponsor – här är VM-tröjan" (in Swedish). Svensk Innebandy. Retrieved 2012-10-25.