Errington, British Columbia
The town, with a population of approximately 3500, is a farming and residential community, with small businesses emerging in the downtown area. The Errington War Memorial Hall and adjacent park host such events as the seasonal farmers' market and craft sales, in which local individuals and businesses take part.
- Errington, British Columbia
- Akrigg, G.P.V.; Akrigg, Helen B. (1986), British Columbia Place Names (3rd, 1997 ed.), Vancouver: UBC Press, ISBN 0-7748-0636-2
- Towns in British Columbia
- Travel in British Columbia
- Official regional tourism website
- "Errington". BC Geographical Names.
|This article about a location on the Coast of British Columbia, Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|