Errington, British Columbia
The unincorporated rural community is part of the Regional District of Nanaimo's Electoral Area F. In 2016, this rural residential and farming community had a population of 2,677. There is a designated village centre with a post office, general store, community hall, cemetery and other businesses.
Established in 1922, the Errington War Memorial Hall and adjacent park host such annual events as the seasonal Errington Farmers' Market, Hi Neighbour Day, Pumpkin Trail, vaudeville show, and craft sales in addition to a regular community coffee houses and a professional concert series.
- Akrigg, G.P.V.; Akrigg, Helen B. (1986), British Columbia Place Names (3rd, 1997 ed.), Vancouver: UBC Press, ISBN 0-7748-0636-2
- Regional District of Nanaimo, Electoral Area F
- Towns in British Columbia
- Travel in British Columbia
- Official regional tourism website
- "Errington". BC Geographical Names.