From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up error in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An error (from the Latin error, meaning "wandering") is an action that is inaccurate or incorrect, a mistake.
Error may also refer to:
- Approximation error, error in scientific measurements
- Bias (statistics)
- Errors and residuals in statistics
- Standard error (statistics)
- Error signal in control theory
- Error (band), an electro-punk-hardcore band from Los Angeles
- Error, an EP released in 2004
- Errors (band), a four-piece post-electro band from Glasgow, Scotland
- "Error", a song by Madeline Juno
- error, a live video by Susumu Hirasawa
- Error (VIXX EP) , and the title song
- Error (baseball), a baseball concept
- Error (law)
- Error, a character from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Error.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.