|Look up eruption in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An eruption most commonly relates to volcanoes, see types of volcanic eruptions.
Eruption may also refer to:
- Tooth eruption, the emergence of teeth through the gum
- Eruption (film), a 2010 New Zealand television film
- Eric Tai (born 1984), Filipino actor, model and rugby union player who goes by the screen name, Eruption, in It's Showtime
- Eruption (band), a British disco/R&B band in the 1970s and 1980s
- Eruption (German band), a short lived German experimental band
- Eruption (album), by Kluster
- "Eruption" (instrumental), from Van Halen's first album
- "Eruption", by Emerson, Lake & Palmer from the song "Tarkus"
- "Eruption", a 23-minute piece by Focus from their album Focus II or Moving Waves
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eruption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.