From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It can also refer to:
- Tooth eruption, the emergence of teeth through the gum
- Eruption (band), a British disco/R&B band in the 1970s and 1980s
- Eruption (German band), a short lived German experimental band
- "Eruption" (instrumental), from Van Halen's first album
- "Eruption", by Emerson, Lake & Palmer from the song "Tarkus"
- "Eruption", a 23-minute piece by Focus from their album Focus II or Moving Waves
- Eruption, a 2010 New Zealand television film
- Eric Tai, Filipino actor, model and rugby union player who goes by the screen name, Eruption, in It's Showtime
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eruption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.