|Date of birth||20 September 1961|
|Place of birth||Zaandam, Netherlands|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Everton (assistant manager)|
|2014–2016||Southampton (assistant manager)|
|2016–||Everton (assistant manager)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Erwin Koeman (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈɛrʋɪn ˈkumɑn]; born 20 September 1961 in Zaandam, North Holland) is a retired professional football player and became subsequently a Dutch football manager. He is currently the assistant head coach of Everton
He is the son of Dutch international footballer Martin Koeman, and, alongside his younger brother Ronald, has also represented the Netherlands. All three Koemans played for Groningen at some time during their careers. Erwin Koeman's son, Len, is also a footballer and currently plays for the Helmond Sport youth team.
Koeman played with Groningen, Mechelen, where he won the Belgian League in 1989 and 1988 Cup Winners' Cup during the team's heyday and PSV, where they became league champions in 1990–91 and 1991–92.
Koeman finished his playing career with Groningen in 1998 and became youth coach at PSV. In October 2001, he was promoted to assistant manager under Eric Gerets, and for the 2004–05 season became manager in RKC Waalwijk. He managed RKC for one season before moving to Feyenoord. In March 2006, he extended his contract to the summer 2009. However, on 3 May 2007, Koeman announced his immediate resignation due to motivational problems, after a troublesome season, where Feyenoord eventually finished seventh.
Before the 2011–12 season, he was appointed as the new manager of FC Utrecht. However, on 18 October 2011 he quit the job citing bad working conditions and frustration after several key players had been sold.
- Belgian First Division: 1988–89
- Belgian Cup: 1986-87 (nl)
- UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 1988
- UEFA Super Cup: 1988
- PSV Eindhoven
- "Erwin Koeman – Player profile". Eurosport Asia. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- imdb.com: Erwin Koeman
- nemzetisport.hu: A hétköznapok is a fociról szólnak (Hungarian)
- goal.com: Hungary Coach Erwin Koeman Targets Euro 2012 Qualification
- footballdatabase.com: Netherlands
- rsssf.com: Erwin Koeman
- netherlands.worldcupblog.org: Erwin Koeman to Hungary: another export!
- Népszabadság online: Orbán rárúgja az ajtót Koemanra (Hungarian)
- origo.hu: Erwin Koeman ült le a Feyenoord kispadjára (Hungarian)
- origo.hu: Erwin Koeman felállt a Feyenoord-kispadról (Hungarian)
- mlsz.hu: Erwin Koeman az új szövetségi kapitány (Hungarian)
- A Magyar Labdarúgó Szövetség elnökségének közleménye (Hungarian)
- Koeman resigns as Utrecht manager
- "Koeman appointed First Team Manager". Southampton FC. 16 June 2014. Retrieved 16 June 2014.