|Date of birth||21 May 1946|
|Place of birth||Münster, Germany|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|1965–1967||SC Preußen Münster||35||(18)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Erwin Kostedde (born 21 May 1946) is a German former footballer. The son of a German mother and an African-American father, Kostedde was the first black player to play for West Germany, and was the top scorer in the Belgian League in 1970–71 and in Ligue 1 in 1979–80.
- "Erwin KOSTEDDE" (in French). Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- Arnhold, Matthias (23 September 2015). "Erwin Kostedde - Matches and Goals in Bundesliga". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- Arnhold, Matthias (23 September 2015). "Erwin Kostedde - International Appearances". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- Muras, Udo (28 September 2011). "Vom "Boss" bis Gaudino – Fußballstars hinter Gittern - Kostedde monatelang in Untersuchungshaft". Die Welt (in German). Axel Springer. Retrieved 12 May 2014.
- Gohla, David (23 November 2010). "Erwin Kostedde: Leben mit dem ruinierten Image" (in German). kult-kicker.de. Retrieved 12 May 2014.
- Schmitz, Werner (9 October 2001). "Was macht eigentlich ... Erwin Kostedde". Lifestyle (in German). Stern.de. Retrieved 12 May 2014.
- Erwin Kostedde profile at Fussballdaten
- Erwin Kostedde at weltfussball.de (German)
- Erwin Kostedde at National-Football-Teams.com
|Goal of the year award in Germany
||This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a forward born in the 1940s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|