Jump to navigation Jump to search
Erxleben may refer to:
- Erxleben, Stendal, a municipality in the district of Stendal in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Erxleben, Börde, a municipality in the district of Börde in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Dorothea Erxleben, (1715–1762), the first female medical doctor in Germany
- Heather Erxleben, (b. 1966), former Canadian Forces soldier who was the first female to graduate from a Regular Force infantry trades training course
- Johann Christian Polycarp Erxleben (1744–1777), German naturalist and professor of physics and veterinary medicine
- Michael Erxleben, German violinist, conductor and music professor
- Russell Erxleben (b. 1957), former American football player and currency investor convicted of securities fraud in 1999
- A meteorite fall that occurred on 15 Apr 1812 near Erxleben, Saxony-Anhalt
- A crater on the planet Venus, named after Dorothea Erxleben (see List of craters on Venus)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erxleben.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.