Location of Erzincan Province in Turkey
|• Electoral district||Erzincan|
|• Total||11,974 km2 (4,623 sq mi)|
|• Density||20/km2 (51/sq mi)|
Erzincan Province (Turkish: Erzincan ili) is a province in the eastern region of Anatolia, Turkey, and home to Erzincan, a city which was destroyed and rebuilt after an earthquake of magnitude 7.9 on December 27, 1939. The population was 224,949 in 2010.
Erzincan is traversed by the northeasterly line of equal latitude and longitude.
Erzincan province is divided into 9 districts (capital district in bold):
- 1939 Erzincan earthquake
- List of populated places in Erzincan Province
- Battle of Otlukbeli Martyrs' Monument
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Erzincan Province.|
- (in Turkish) Erzincan governor's official website
- (in Turkish) Erzincan municipality's official website
- (in English) Erzincan weather forecast information
|This article about an Eastern Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|