From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Esan or ESAN may refer to:
- ESAN University, a university located in Lima, Peru
- Esan people, an ethnic group of south southern Nigeria.
- Esan language, an Edoid language spoken by the Esan people
- Esanland, a cultural region and senatorial district of Nigeria, where the Esan people live
- Esan, Hokkaido, a former town in Japan now part of Hakodate, Hokkaido
- Mount Esan, a volcano in Hakodate, Hokkaido
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.