Escape Plan 3: Devil's Station
|Escape Plan 3: Devil's Station|
|Directed by||John Herzfeld|
|Screenplay by||Miles Chapman|
|Edited by||Sean Albertson|
Escape Plan 3: Devil's Station is an upcoming American action thriller films directed by John Herzfeld. It is the sequel to Escape Plan (2013) and Escape Plan 2: Hades (2018). The film features Sylvester Stallone, Dave Bautista and Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson reprising their roles from the previous films.
In this installment, the daughter of a Hong Kong tech executive goes missing in what appears to be a routine ransom job. As Breslin (Stallone) and his crew delve deeper, they discover the culprit is the deranged son of his former business partner, who also kidnapped the woman in Breslin's life, and is holding her inside the massive prison known as Devil’s Station.
- Sylvester Stallone as Ray Breslin
- Dave Bautista as Trent DeRosa
- Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson as Hush
- Jaime King as Abigail Ross
- Max Zhang as Shen
- Devon Sawa as Lester Clark Jr.
- Harry Shum, Jr. as Bao
- Malese Jow as Daya
- Sergio Rizzuto as Narco
- Jesse Pruett as Felon 2
- John Catheline as Maximum Security Prison Guard (Uncredited)
Development was first announced in April 2017, when Stallone said while filming Escape Plan 2 that a third installment in this franchise was on its way. In August 2017, casting was underway for extras and speaking roles. The producers aimed for actors with MMA experience, as there would be potential fight scenes with Stallone and Bautista. In September 2017, Stallone released a video from the set of Escape Plan 3.
- N'Duka, Amanda (21 September 2017). "'Escape Plan 3': Dave Bautista, Max Zhang & More Join Sylvester Stallone For Sequel — UPDATE".
- "Hollywood calling: 'Escape Plan 3' seeks extras".
- "Sylvester Stallone Shares Videos from the Escape Plan 3 Set". 19 September 2017.