The Nokia Eseries consists of business-oriented smartphones running Symbian OS, with emphasis on enhanced connectivity and support for corporate e-mail push services, as well as enterprise-styled products and many featuring QWERTY keyboards. All devices have advanced office features through its S60 platform. Phones equipped with Wireless LAN also provide a VoIP client (SIP Protocol). Throughout the series' lifetime its main competitors were BlackBerry products from Research In Motion. The Eseries was marketed until 2011.
The last Eseries device was the Nokia E6 from 2011.
- November 2008, Gareth Beavis 12. "Nokia re-ignites BlackBerry war with E63". TechRadar.
- "Nokia ships E61 'BlackBerry beater'". www.theregister.com.
- "New Nokia family of devices targeted at the business world" (Press release). Nokia. 2005-10-12. Archived from the original on 2006-06-18. Retrieved 2006-05-28.
- "The smallest of Nokia Eseries, the Nokia E50 business device for mobile professionals" (Press release). Nokia. 2006-05-18. Archived from the original on 2006-06-02. Retrieved 2006-05-28.
- "Nokia unleashes second wave of Nokia Eseries business devices" (Press release). Nokia. 2007-02-12. Retrieved 2007-02-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nokia Eseries.|
- Nokia Eseries (Product Portal)
- Detail Information for all Nokia devices
- "Nokia E62 (finally) hits Cingular". Engadget Mobile. 2006-09-12. Retrieved 2006-09-12.
- "First Look: Nokia E61". OhGizmo!. 2006-06-08. Retrieved 2006-06-14.
- "E60 photos". Flickr. 2006-06-08. Retrieved 2006-06-12.
- "Nokia's E60, E61, and E70 E-series mobile business phones". Engadget. 2005-10-12. Retrieved 2006-05-28.
- "Nokia Eseries". phonescoop.com. 2005-10-14. Archived from the original on 2006-03-14. Retrieved 2006-05-28.
- "VoIP on the Nokia E-Series". aql.com. 2006-10-19. Archived from the original on 2006-10-25. Retrieved 2006-10-19.
- "How to set up VoIP with Asterisk on the E61 and E70". Christian Dannemann. 2006-12-11. Archived from the original on 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2006-12-11.