Part of Esfarvarin
|• Total||12,371 |
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IDST)|
|Esfarvarin at GEOnet Names Server|
Esfarvarin (Persian: اسفرورين, also Romanized as Asfarvarīn) is a city and capital of Esfarvarin District, in Takestan County, Qazvin Province, Iran.It is famous for this grape fields. At the 2006 census its population was 12,104, in 2,670 families. People of Esfarvarin are Tat and Persian they speak Tati language and Persian.
- Esfarvarin can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3053845" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- The Tati dialects in the Sociolinguistic Context of north-western Iran and Transcaucasia, Stilo, D. 1981: In: Iranian Studies 14.3/4, 137-187.
- A Grammar of Southern Tati Dialects, Ehsan Yar-Shater, 1969.
- Tats of Iran and Caucasus, Ali Abdoli, 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Esfarvarin.|
|This Takestan County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|