|• Governor||Mehmet Keklik|
|• Mayor||Niyazi Alçay (MHP)|
|• District||1,368.80 km2 (528.50 sq mi)|
|Elevation||932 m (3,058 ft)|
|• District density||19/km2 (50/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Eskil is a town and district of Aksaray Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey, situated on the southern shore of Lake Tuz. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 28,952 of which 22,125 live in the town of Eskil. The district covers an area of 1,369 km2 (529 sq mi), and the average elevation in the center is 932 m (3,058 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-04-02.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Eskil, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-02.
- Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism. "General information on Eskil, Aksaray" (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-04-02.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
- Aksaray governor's office (in Turkish) / (in English) / (in French)
- Map of Eskil district
- Eskil Television and Radio Eskil (in English) / (in Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Aksaray Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|