Jump to navigation Jump to search
Esko is a Finnish masculine first name and may refer to:
- Esko Aho, a statesman and former Prime Minister of Finland.
- Esko Seppänen, a Finnish politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Left Alliance
- Esko Valtaoja, a Finnish astronomer and writer
- ESKO, the first Finnish-built computer
Esko may also refer to:
- Esko, Minnesota, an unincorporated community near the city of Cloquet, Minnesota
- Esko, a graphic arts company.
- Esko, commuter rail systems around Prague, Czech Republic and in the Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.