|This article uses citations that link to broken or outdated sources. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Esmé Augusta Bianco
25 May 1982
St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England, UK
|Occupation||Actress, model, DJ|
Feature films parts include Burlesque Fairytales, in which she played "Mother" in one of the tales. She also appeared in Chemical Wedding, The Big I Am, Dead Man Running and The Scorpion King 4: Quest for Power. In October 2009, it was announced that Bianco would appear as the character Ros in the HBO series Game of Thrones. Bianco's character features prominently in many of the show's infamous sexposition scenes.
- Dolls (2006) as Mouche
- Chemical Wedding (2008) as Mavis
- Any Human Heart (2010) as Betty
- The Big I Am (2010) as Madame Dupoint
- Eric & Ernie (2011) as Lola
- Game of Thrones (2011–13) as Ros
- A Christmas Mystery (2014) as Rebecca
- The Scorpion King 4: Quest for Power (2015) as Feminina
- The Magicians (2015-16)
- "Fall Off - Christian Furr". Archived from the original on 29 June 2007. Retrieved 22 August 2007.
- Peregrine Heathcote Archived 22 January 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Lacob, Jace (18 May 2012). "'Game of Thrones': Esmé Bianco Talks About Ros, Sexposition, Nudity, and More". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Esme Bianco on Being at the Forefront of Game of Thrones' Sexposition Revolution". vulture.com. 9 February 2015. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- Skin Two, Issue 43, Spring 2003
- Daily Mirror, November 25, 2003
- Liverpool Echo, December 17, 2003
- Forum, Vol 38 No 11, 2004
- The Times, Style supplement, April 27, 2006
- Marmalade, No 68
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Esmé Bianco.|
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|