|Alma mater||Kharazmi University|
|Known for||Numerical analysis|
Esmail Babolian is an Iranian numerical analyst, best known as the pioneer professor of numerical analysis in Iran. He has published over 60 international papers in different areas of numerical analysis. Recently he and Mohebalizadeh have developed a fast numerical method for solving differential equations with high accuracy. Babolian is member of the Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences.
Ph.D. University of Liverpool 1980, dissertation: Galerkin Method for Integral and Integro-Differential Equations, Mathematics Subject Classification: 65—Numerical analysis.
- Majidian, Hassan; Babolian, Esmail (9 September 2008). "A degenerate kernel method for eigenvalue problems of a class of non-compact operators". arXiv: [math.NA].
- ""Mathematics Scientific Journal"" (PDF).
- Mohebalizadeh, Hamed; Babolian, Esmail (13 January 2014). "$(n D+1)$ Pad\'e approximation". arXiv: [math.NA].
- Mohebalizadeh, Hamed; Babolian, Esmail (13 January 2014). "A New Fast Numerical Method for One-Dimensional Nonlinear Sine-Gordon Equation Using Multivariate Pad\'e approximation". arXiv: [math.NA].
- Ghahramani. "IPM - Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences". www.ipm.ac.ir.
- "Esmail Babolian - The Mathematics Genealogy Project". genealogy.math.ndsu.nodak.edu.
|This article about an Asian mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Iranian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|