|Born||Esmé Augusta Bianco
25 May 1982
St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England, UK
|Occupation||Actress, model, DJ|
Bianco's feature films parts include Burlesque Fairytales, in which she played "Mother" in one of the tales. She also appeared in Chemical Wedding, The Big I Am, Dead Man Running and The Scorpion King 4: Quest for Power. Bianco appeared as the character Ros in the HBO series Game of Thrones, first appearing in the series premiere "Winter Is Coming", and a total of 14 episodes across the series' first three seasons, often in the show's noted "sexposition" scenes. Her final appearance was in the season 3 episode "The Climb", in which her character, Ros, is executed.
- Dolls (2006) as Mouche
- Chemical Wedding (2008) as Mavis
- Any Human Heart (2010) as Betty
- The Big I Am (2010) as Madame Dupoint
- Eric & Ernie (2011) as Lola
- Game of Thrones (2011–13) as Ros
- A Christmas Mystery (2014) as Rebecca
- The Scorpion King 4: Quest for Power (2015) as Feminina
- The Magicians (2015-16)
- Star vs the Forces of Evil (2017) as Eclipsa
- Living Among Us (2017) as Elleanor
- "Fall Off - Christian Furr". Archived from the original on 29 June 2007. Retrieved 22 August 2007.
- Peregrine Heathcote Archived 22 January 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Lacob, Jace (18 May 2012). "'Game of Thrones': Esmé Bianco Talks About Ros, Sexposition, Nudity, and More". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Esme Bianco on Being at the Forefront of Game of Thrones’ Sexposition Revolution". vulture.com. 9 February 2015. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- DeLucci, Theresa (May 6, 2013). "Game of Thrones Season 3, Ep. 6: 'The Climb'". Tor.com.
- Skin Two, Issue 43, Spring 2003
- Daily Mirror, November 25, 2003
- Liverpool Echo, December 17, 2003
- Forum, Vol 38 No 11, 2004
- The Times, Style supplement, April 27, 2006
- Marmalade, No 68
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Esmé Bianco.|