|Look up España in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spain, also known as España, is a country in southern Europe.
España may also refer to:
- Spanish battleship Alfonso XIII, served 1915 to 1937 and renamed España in 1931
- Spanish battleship España, served in the Spanish Navy from 1913 to 1923
- España-class battleship
- España (Chabrier), a orchestral piece first performed in 1883 by Emmanuel Chabrier
- España (river), river in Spain
- España Lake, lake in Bolivia
- España (Waldteufel), a orchestral piece (waltz) first performed in 1886 by Emile Waldteufel, and based on that by Chabrier
- España 1936, a Spanish documentary film
- España 2000, a Spanish political party
- España Boulevard, a thoroughfare in the Philippines
- España railway station, Philippines
- Association football clubs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title España.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.