Esperança Bias (born 1958) is a Mozambican politician. She is a gradulate of the Faculty of Economy at the Eduardo Mondlane University. From 1999 to 2005, she served as the Deputy Minister of Mineral Resources (beginning in 1999). From 2005 to 2015, she served as Mozambique's Minister of Mineral Resources. In 2015, incoming president Filipe Nyusi replaced her with Pedro Conceição Couto.
- "Experts in the Field". The Business Year. Retrieved 2017-07-08.
- "Mozambique News Agency - AIM Reports". www.poptel.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-07-08.
- "Mining Weekly - Incoming Mozambique President reorganises government". www.miningweekly.com. Retrieved 2017-07-08.
- "Mozambique: New Members Elected to Frelimo Secretariat". Agencia de Informacao de Mocambique (Maputo). 2016-02-06. Retrieved 2017-07-08.
- "Mozambique: New Spokesperson for Frelimo". Agencia de Informacao de Mocambique (Maputo). 2016-02-08. Retrieved 2017-07-08.
||Minister of Mineral Resources and Energy
Pedro Conceição Couto
|This article about a politician from Mozambique is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|