From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- See also Espérance
Esperance may refer to:
- Esperance (town), New York
- Esperance (village), New York
- Esperance, Washington
- Esperance, Western Australia
- Cape Esperance, the battlefield of Battle of Cape Esperance in WWII
- Exuperantia (Esperance), French saint
- HMS Esperance, two ships of the Royal Navy
- The battle cry of Harry Hotspur, and as Esperance en Dieu, the motto of the House of Percy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esperance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.