Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also Espérance
Esperance may refer to:
- Esperance (town), New York
- Esperance (village), New York
- Esperance, Washington
- Esperance, Western Australia
- Cape Esperance, the battlefield of Battle of Cape Esperance in WWII
- Exuperantia (Esperance), French saint
- HMS Esperance, two ships of the Royal Navy
- The battle cry of Harry Hotspur, and as Esperance en Dieu, the motto of the House of Percy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esperance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.