Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Esperanto or esperanto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Esperanto is an international auxiliary language.
Esperanto may also refer to:
- Esperanto (magazine)
- Esperanto (student magazine), the student magazine of Monash University's Caulfield campus
- Esperanto (band), a 1970s progressive rock band
- Esperanto (Elektric Music album), an album by Karl Bartos under the pseudonym Elektric Music
- Esperanto (Shadowfax album)
- Esperanto, a 1985 album by Ryuichi Sakamoto
- "Esperanto", a song by Shawn Lane from Powers of Ten
- "Esperanto", a song in the video game Mega Man Zero 4
- 1421 Esperanto, a main-belt asteroid
- Esperanto Island
- Esperanto Filmoj, an American film and television production company
- Esperanto (schooner), a 1906 fishing schooner
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esperanto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.