From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Esperanto Films)
This article is about the production company. For information on the film genre, see List of Esperanto-language films.
The name was coined by Guillermo del Toro, who calls cinematography "the new Esperanto". Filmoj is the Esperanto word for films, and Cuarón has publicly shown his support and fascination for the constructed international language.
- Duck Season (2004, also distribution in United States)
- Chronicles (2004)
- The Assassination of Richard Nixon (2004)
- Pan's Labyrinth (2006)
- Year of the Nail (2007)
- The Possibility of Hope (2007)
- The Shock Doctrine (2007)
- Rudo y Cursi (2008)
- Gravity (2013)
- Believe (2014, co-produced with Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television)
- Interview by Sam Green with Cuarón.
|This article about a film production company or film distributor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|