From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Espinosa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Espinoza or Espinosa may refer to:
- Espinosa, Minas Gerais, a city in Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Espinosa de los Monteros, a city in Burgos, Spain
- Espinosa (Dorado), a division of Dorado, Puerto Rico
- Espinosa (wasp), a wasp genus in the subfamily Ormocerinae
- Espinoza (surname), people with the surname Espinoza or Espinosa
- Espinoza, pseudonym of Henri Espinouze (fl. 1930s), surrealist painter
- Battle of Espinosa, 1808 battle in Spain during the Napoleonic Wars
- Ing. Fernando Espinoza Gutiérrez International Airport serving Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico
- Luisa Amanda Espinoza Association of Nicaraguan Women, Nicaraguan women’s political group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Espinoza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.