Essa Abdulla Al Basha Al Noaimi
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (November 2010)|
Essa Abdulla Al Basha Al Noaimi (Arabic: عيسى عبدالله الباشه النعيمي) is the Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Born in 1956, Al Noaimi obtained his bachelors degree in Geography and International Studies from United Arab Emirates University in 1980.
Al Noaimi joined the ministry of foreign affairs in 1981 and held the following positions:
- Director of African Affairs Department.
- Ambassador to Sudan. In April 2007 he received the deanship of diplomatic corps in Sudan.
- Non resident ambassador to Uganda.
- Non resident ambassador to Chad.
- Non resident ambassador to Tanzania.
- Acting ambassador in Beijing.
- Consul-General in Bandar Abbas.
- Worked at the embassies of UAE in Damascus, Tehran, New Delhi, Islamabad & Dhaka as well as in the headquarters of the ministry in Abu Dhabi.
- Participated several times as a member in UAE's delegations to the United Nations.
Honors & Medals
Ambassador Al Noaimi received the "Order of 2 Niles" from the "first class" at the end of his diplomatic tenure in Sudan.
Attendance In Conferences & Meetings
Al Noaimi participated in numerous conferences and meetings at Arab, Regional and International levels.
|This Asian diplomat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United Arab Emirati biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|