Number of employees
Essel Propack is a global tube-packaging company headquartered in Mumbai in India. It is part of the Essel Group, and is a specialty packaging manufacturer of laminated plastic tubes for the FMCG and Pharma space.
In 2013, Essel Propack employed more than 2,600 people, and operated 24 facilities in 11 countries, selling more than six billion tubes each year. At that time, globally, the company held a 33% share of the Oral Care market in terms of volume and was the world’s largest plastic tubes manufacturer.
That same year, the company set up its fourth plant in China.
- "A Tale of the Tubes". Chief Execuitve.net. Chief Executive Group LLC. 1 October 2003. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- James Buckley, Jr. (2005). The Bathroom Companion: A Collection of Facts about the Most-Used Room in the House. Quirk Books. p. 133. ISBN 978-1-59474-028-2.
- "The Big Squeeze". Business Today. Living Media India Ltd. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Essel Packaging in merger deal with Propack". The Hindu. UNI. 16 November 2000. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Essel Packaging announces merger with Swiss major". Indian Express. 16 November 2000. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Essel Propack setting up unit in USA, to expand facilities in China, Egypt". Projects Today. 20 April 2002. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- Deborah Orr (27 October 2003). "Coming to America". Forbes. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "EPGL's fourth unit in China". The Hindu, Mar 31, 2002.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|