From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up estate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Estate or The Estate may refer to:
- Estate (law), a term in common law for a person's property, entitlements and obligations
- Estates of the realm, a broad social category in the histories of certain countries.
- Estate in land
- Estate (land), the grounds and tenancies (such as farms, housing, woodland, parkland) associated with a very large property
Automobiles and technology
- Estate car (station wagon), passenger car with a full-size interior cargo compartment
- Estate, a brand of major appliances, first from RCA, afterwards from Whirlpool Corporation
- Estate, Information Technology term for a set of computers and other technology infrastructure, generally the total set owned by a corporation, as in "Estate Management" See ITIL and other standards.
- In drugs, Estate is the name of Estradiol valerate & also for Aloxistatin.
Film and TV
- The Estate (TV series) BBC documentary
- The Estate, 2011 film directed by Steven Drew with Dave Courtney, Sean Brosnan (actor), Brian Murphy (actor)
- Estate (album), a jazz piano album by Michel Petrucciani.
- Estate (song), a 1960 Italian song and jazz standard, sung by Milva, written by Brighetti, Bruno Martino
- Estate Khmaladze (born 1944), Georgian statistician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Estate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.