|Full name||Óscar Esteban Granados Maroto|
|Date of birth||25 October 1985|
|Place of birth||Cartago, Costa Rica|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 July 2014.
Granados made his debut for Costa Rica in a January 2009 UNCAF Nations Cup match against Panama and has, as of May 2014, earned a total of 12 caps, scoring no goals. He represented his country in 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification matches and was a member of Costa Rican squad for 2014 FIFA World Cup where he was yellow-carded while on the sub's bench in the game against Greece. He played at the 2009 UNCAF Nations Cup as well as at the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Hailing from Quircot de Cartago, he is a son of Elí Granados and Martiza Maroto and is married to Fiorella Alvarado. His elder brother Michael played professional football with second division side Municipal Osa.
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil ™ - List of Players, FIFA.com, Retrieved 6/28/2014
- Granados y Díaz llegan a Orión F. C. - Nación (Spanish)
- Herediano presentó a 4 refuerzos para el Torneo de Verano 2012 - Nación (Spanish)
- Costa Rica beat Greece on penalties to meet Holland in quarter-finals - Guardian
- UNCAF (Qualifying Tournament for Gold Cup) 2009 - Details - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2009 - Full Details - RSSSF
- Esteban Granados Una familia de Dios y fútbol - Nación (Spanish)
- Óscar Granados at National-Football-Teams.com
- Player profile - Herediano
- Óscar Granados profile at Soccerway
|This association football article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|