From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Estella may refer to:
- Diego de Estella
- a female given name, variant of Estelle
- Estella Sneider
- Estella Warren, Canadian actress
- Estella Havisham, a character in Charles Dickens' novel Great Expectations
- Estella-Lizarra, Navarre, Spain
- Estella, New South Wales, Australia
- Estella, Wisconsin, United States
- Estella Occidental, comarca of Navarre, Spain
- Estella Oriental, comarca of Navarre, Spain
- USS Estella (SP-537), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Estella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.