Esther Mujawayo (born 1958) is a Rwandan sociologist and psychotherapist. She survived the Tutsi genocide, but lost many members of her family. She is the author of several books. In 1994, she founded the Association of Widows of the Rwandan Genocide. She gained a Graduate Diploma in Psychology from the University of East Anglia in 1997.
- Mujawayo, Esther; Belhaddad, Souâd; Veil, Simone (2004). Survivantes: Rwanda, Dix Ans Après Le Génocide. Aube: La Tour d'Aigues.
- Mujawayo, Esther; Belhaddad, Souâd (2006). La fleur de Stéphanie: Rwanda entre réconcialition et déni. Paris: Flammarion.
- Gibbons, Pat; Heintze, Hans-Joachim (16 March 2015). The Humanitarian Challenge: 20 Years European Network on Humanitarian Action (NOHA). p. 60. ISBN 978-3319134703.
- "Speaker - Esther Mujawayo". Geneva Summit.
- "Region's successes to inspire next generation at graduation". University of East Anglia. Retrieved 15 June 2016.