Ginzburg in October 2007
|Born||Esther Daphna Ginzburg
6 March 1990 
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Spouse(s)||Adi Keizman (m. 2012)|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Manager||Elite Model Israel|
Esther Daphna "Esti" Ginzburg-Keizman (Hebrew: אסתי גינזבורג; born 6 March 1990), is an Israeli fashion model. She has modeled in international campaigns for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry, FCUK, Pull and Bear, and Castro. She was also featured in the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Esther (Esti) Ginzburg was born and grew up in Northern Tel Aviv, Israel. Her father, Arik Ginzburg, is an architect, while her mother is a doctor, specializing in geriatrics. Her grandfather was an engineer involved in the original planning and construction of Tel Aviv. Ginzburg is Jewish.
She began her compulsory military service in the Israel Defense Forces on 22 July 2009, and in early October of that year, while speaking in support of enlisting, caused headlines by criticizing fellow Israeli model Bar Refaeli for evading military service via a short-lived marriage to a family friend. On joining the army Ginzburg said: "Military service is part of the things I personally believe in." She subsequently studied international relations at the Hebrew University.
Ginzburg started modeling at the age of eight with a milk advertisement and at the age of 14 signed a contract with modeling agency Elite Models. In 2006, she signed a two-year deal with Israeli firm Fox, and was featured on the February/March 2007 cover of French Elle. She has also modeled in international campaigns for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry, FCUK, Pull and Bear, and Castro. She was also featured in the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Ginzburg made her acting debut in the 2010 Joel Schumacher film Twelve, which garnered negative reviews. In 2013, she appeared in the American comedy film, Movie 43, which was panned by critics and won the 2013 Razzie for Worst Picture. She was briefly a co-host on the Israeli reality singing competition show, HaKokhav HaBa, but was soon replaced by Rotem Sela.
|Esti Ginzburg In Sports Illustrated 2009|
On 18 December 2013, it was reported that Ginzburg's father was suing her for allegedly failing to pay him money owed for a house he sold her and her husband. She no longer has a relationship with her father after he sued her, and he has not met her son. 
- Esti Ginzburg, eonline.co.il (Hebrew)
- אסתי גינזבורג – ווג – תכשיטים מילר Interview for Vogue Italia, 2011, YouTube
- "After New York, I'm not gonna buy anything for the next years" Video: http://www.vogue.it/, 16 May 2011
- Israeli models Refaeli and Ginzburg at war over IDF Archived 5 October 2009 at the Wayback Machine. The First Post
- "Israeli supermodels in catwalk spat over draft-dodging" The Independent
- Barbiro, Rafi. Esti Ginzburg: IDF service a must. Ynetnews, October 2, 2009. Accessed November 24, 2014.
- Esti Ginzburg, Sports Illustrated
- Esti Ginzburg – IMDb profile
- "'Movie 43' Wins Three Razzie Awards Including Worst Picture". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- Israeli supermodel Esti Ginzburg gets married. Retrieved 2012-06-22.
- "איך אסתי גינזבורג קראה לבנה הבכור? - וואלה! סלבס". וואלה! סלבס. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- "Israeli Sports Illustrated model Esti Ginzburg being sued by her dad". Haaretz. 8 December 2013. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- "אסתי גינזבורג: "רפאל לא פגש את סבא שלו" - וואלה! סלבס". וואלה! סלבס. Retrieved 2016-02-17.