(Redirected from Estimate of the Situation)Jump to navigation Jump to search
An estimate may be:
- a rough calculation or guess, the result of estimation.
- a sales quote, a document (or verbal notification) specifying how much a job will probably cost, or an appraisal.
- sometimes in mathematics, an upper or lower bound, or a bounding function.
- Estimate (horse) (born 2009), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Estimates, in the Westminster system of government, formal annual preliminary budget forecasts
- Estimate of the Situation (Project Sign), a 1948 claimed U.S. government report on UFOs