From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Estonia, estonia, Estónia, or Estônia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Estonia is a country in Northern Europe.
- Estonia, for the current sovereign state
- Danish Estonia, from 1206 to 1346 a dominion of Denmark in the northern part of present-day Estonia
- Swedish Estonia, from 1561 a dominion of Sweden, constituted by the northern part of present-day Estonia
- Governorate of Estonia, from 1796 to 1918 (previously called Reval Governorate, 1719-1796) a territory of the Russian Empire in the northern part of present-day Estonia
- Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic, from 1940 to 1991 a Republic of the Soviet Union
- Estonia (European Parliament constituency)
Estonia may also refer to:
- MS Estonia, a ship that sank in the Baltic Sea in 1994, claiming 852 lives
- "Estonia" (song), a song by the British rock band Marillion
- Estonia (piano), a piano brand
- Estonia Piano Factory, manufacturers of the Estonia piano
- Estonia Theatre, an opera house and concert hall in Tallinn
- Estonia (race car), a race car brand
- 1541 Estonia, an asteroid
- Estonia, International Estonian Philatelic Society
- Estonia, Abkhazia, an Estonian village in Abkhazia, Georgia
- Estonia, Altai Krai, an Estonian village in Altai Krai, Russia
- Estonia Mine, an oil shale mine in Ida-Viru County, Estonia
- Estonia (peak), a peak in the Pamir Mountains
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Estonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.