Estonian Footballer of the Year
The Estonian Footballer of the Year (Estonian: Eesti aasta parim jalgpallur) is an annual award given to the best performing Estonian footballer of the respective year. The award has been presented since 1992. From 1992 to 1994, the winner was chosen by Päevaleht, from 1995 to 2000 by Eesti Päevaleht, and from 2002 to 2003 by Estonian football journalists (EJAK). The Estonian Football Association (EJL) also named their player of the year from 1994 to 2003. Since 2004, the winner is chosen by representatives of the Estonian Football Association and football journalists. The current holder is Ragnar Klavan. Mart Poom has won the award a record six times.
|1994||Mart Poom (2)||Wil|
|1997||Mart Poom (3)||Derby County|
|1998||Mart Poom[A] (4)||Derby County|
|2000||Mart Poom (5)||Derby County|
|2002||Andres Oper[C] (2)||AaB|
|2003||Mart Poom (6)||Sunderland|
|2004||Andrei Stepanov||Torpedo Moscow|
|2005||Andres Oper (3)||Roda JC|
|2006||Raio Piiroja (2)||Fredrikstad|
|2007||Raio Piiroja (3)||Fredrikstad|
|2008||Raio Piiroja (4)||Fredrikstad|
|2009||Raio Piiroja (5)||Fredrikstad|
|2010||Konstantin Vassiljev||Nafta Lendava|
|2011||Konstantin Vassiljev (2)||Amkar Perm|
|2012||Ragnar Klavan||FC Augsburg|
|2013||Konstantin Vassiljev (3)||Amkar Perm|
|2014||Ragnar Klavan (2)||FC Augsburg|
|2015||Ragnar Klavan (3)||FC Augsburg|
|2016||Ragnar Klavan (4)||Liverpool|
- Estonian Female Footballer of the Year
- Estonian Young Footballer of the Year
- Estonian Female Young Footballer of the Year
- Meistriliiga Player of the Year
- Naiste Meistriliiga Player of the Year
- Esiliiga Player of the Year
- Esiliiga B Player of the Year
- Estonian Silverball
- "Aasta parim jalgpallur on Ragnar Klavan". Jalka (in Estonian). Estonian Football Association. 3 December 2012. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "Ragnar Klavan valiti Eesti parimaks jalgpalluriks" (in Estonian). Estonian Football Association. 27 November 2016. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- "Estonia - Player of the Year Awards". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation.