From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up estrange in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Estrangement may refer to:
- Estrangement effect, a performing arts concept coined by playwright Bertolt Brecht
- Family estrangement, the physical or emotional distancing between at least two family members
- Self-estrangement, an idea by Karl Marx where a person is alienated from the products of labour
- Estrangement (album), the sixth album by Ukrainian black metal band Drudkh, released in August 2007
- an album by the German Gothic metal band Dreadful Shadows, released in 1994
- Estranged (song), a power ballad and music video by the American hard rock band Guns N' Roses
- Estranged (band), a Malaysian alternative rock band
- Estranged (film), a 2006, 20-minute short film directed by D.J. Matrundola
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Estrangement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.