Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up estrange in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Estrangement may refer to:
- (Family) Estrangement, the loss of a relationship between two or more family members
- Social alienation/isolation/estrangement, the loss of an individual's connection with society
- Estrangement effect, a performing arts concept coined by playwright Bertolt Brecht
- Self-estrangement, an idea by Karl Marx where a person is alienated from the products of labour
- Estrangement (album), released in August 2007 by the Ukrainian black metal band Drudkh
- Estrangement, an album by the German Gothic metal band Dreadful Shadows released in 1994
- "Estranged" (song), a power ballad and music video by the American hard rock band Guns N' Roses
- Estranged (band), a Malaysian alternative rock band
- Estranged (film), a 2006 20-minute short film directed by D. J. Matrundola
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Estrangement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.