Estrella Adobe Church
|Estrella Adobe Church|
Estrella Adobe Church facing southwest
|Location||542 Airport Road, Paso Robles, California|
The Estrella Adobe Church, an adobe dwelling built in 1879, is a California Historical Landmark (#542). It fell into disuse and was in ruins when, according to the marker, the Paso Robles Women's Club History and Landmarks Committee restored the structure in 1952.
On the property, there is an inactive Cemetery with the earliest burials that appear to be 1882 and the latest burial is 1938. The Estrella–Pleasant Valley Public Cemetery District operates and maintains the cemetery.
- Places, Earth (July 6, 2013). Estrella Adobe Church. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
- "Estrella Adobe Church". Office of Historic Preservation, California State Parks. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
- San Luis Obispo County Genealogical Society (October 29, 2015). Estrella Cemetery. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
- San Luis Obispo Local Agency Formation Commission (November 2010). Public Cemetery Districts of San Luis Obispo County, pg 29. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
- Lynne Landwehr (2004). History in San Luis Obispo, The (1879) Estrella Adobe Church
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|