Et Cetera (song)
|Single by Sinéad Mulvey and Black Daisy|
|Released||1 May 2009|
|Format||Digital download, CD single|
"Et Cetera" is a song by Irish singer Sinéad Mulvey and rock band Black Daisy that represented Ireland at the Eurovision Song Contest 2009 in Moscow, Russia. The song was composed by a multinational songwriting team of Niall Mooney of Ireland, Jonas Gladnikoff of Sweden, Daniele Moretti of Italy and Christina Schilling of Denmark.
The song competed in the second semi-final on 14 May 2009 but failed to qualify for the final, making it the second time in a row and the third time in 5 years the nation failed to make it to the final.
It was chosen on 20 February 2009 as part of a special edition of chat show The Late Late Show which had Jerry Springer, Marty Whelan and Linda Martin reviewing the six entries competing to go to Moscow. It won with 78 points from a possible 80, awarded in two phases, phase one by national juries and phase two by the viewers.
- "Et Cetera" - 2:59
- "Et Cetera" (Extravaganza Mix) - 3:31
- "Et Cetera" (Instrumental) - 3:00
|Irish Singles Chart||6|
- Fisher, Luke (2009-02-20). "Et Cetera wins Irish national final". Oikotimes. Retrieved 2009-02-20.
- Klier, Marcus (2009-02-20). "Ireland: Sinead Mulvey & Black Daisy to Eurovision". ESCToday. Retrieved 2009-02-20.
- Darby, Harry (2009-04-29). "Ireland: Sony snap up Sinead". ESCToday. Retrieved 2009-05-02.
- Irish Singles Chart Accessed May 16, 2009.
- Irish Singles Chart
|This 2000s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Ireland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|