From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Etal Island, located in the SE part of the atoll, is the largest. Etal Island is a municipality on its own with 267 inhabitants in the 2000 census.
- Parang, located in the north, is the second largest island
- Unon is an isolated island in the western rim.
- Statoids.com, retrieved December 8, 2010
- "Oceandots - Etal". Archived from the original on December 23, 2010. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency: Sailing Directions (enroute), Pub. 126, Pacific Ocean
- Chuuk State Census Report, 2000
- Riesenberg, Saul (October 1974). "Six Pacific Islands Discoveries". The American Neptune: 249.
|This Federated States of Micronesia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|