Jump to navigation Jump to search
Etam may refer to:
- Etam (biblical figure), several people and places in the Bible
- Etam (biblical town), between Bethlehem and Tekoa
- Etam Développement, a French clothing (lingerie) company, often just referred to as Etam
- Etam UK, former British women's clothing retailer
- Etam, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Preston County, West Virginia
- Rock of Etam, hiding place of Samson
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Etam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.