Jump to navigation Jump to search
Surface entrance to station, July 2005
|Location||2 Etchūjima, Kōtō, Tokyo|
|Operated by||JR East|
|Passengers (FY2010)||4,011 daily|
|1||Keiyō Line||for Maihama, Kaihimmakuhari, and Soga|
|Musashino Line through service||for Nishi-Funabashi and Shim-Matsudo|
|2||Keiyō Line||for Tokyo|
The station opened on 10 March 1990.
In fiscal 2010, the station was used by an average of 4,011 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Tsukishima Station (Tokyo Metro Yūrakuchō Line (-21) and Toei Ōedo Line (E-16))
- Monzen-Nakachō Station (Tokyo Metro Tōzai Line (T-12) and Toei Ōedo Line (E-15))
- Tokyo Sports newspaper headquarters
- Sports Nippon newspaper headquarters
- Tonichi Printing headquarters
- Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology Etchujima campus
- Shibaura Institute of Technology Toyosu campus
- Tokyo Dai-san Shōgyō High School
- Kōtō Ward Fukagawa Dai-san Junior High School
- Kōtō Ward Etchujima Elementary School
- Kawashima, Ryozo (December 2009). 日本の鉄道 東海道ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１１巻 東京南東部・千葉北西部 [Railways of Japan - Tokaido Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 11 South-east Tokyo and North-west Chiba]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 38. ISBN 978-4-06-270021-4.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [FY2010 Station passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 20 January 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Etchūjima Station.|
- Etchūjima Station information (in Japanese)