Eternal youth (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Eternal Youth)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eternal youth is the concept of immortality free of aging.
It can also refer to:
- Eternal Youth (Future Bible Heroes album), 2002
- Eternal Youth (Rolo Tomassi album), 2011
- Eternal Youth, an 1886 novel by Leopold von Sacher-Masoch
- Eternal Youth, official name of the statue Golden Boy, atop the Manitoba Legislative Building
- Eternal Youth, a thoroughbred horse, winner of the 1968 Hill Stakes
- "No. 29 (Eternal Youth)", a song from the 1971 album Smash Your Head Against the Wall by John Entwistle
- "Eternal Youth", a 1990 episode of Peter Pan and the Pirates
- "Eternal Youth" (Batman: The Animated Series), a 1992 episode of Batman: the Animated Series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eternal youth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.